Updated: Jan 21
We will practice Healthy School Procedures to ensure our school environment remains a safe and healthy place for staff and children. Our procedures include:
· Temperature check is requested to everyone who enters building.
· Mask is requested to adults inside building. Mask is requested to children over 2 years old inside building.
· Sanitizing is requested on arrival and anytime as needed.
· Following school sick policy to stay home. (see parents handbook for policy details.)
· Direct contact with confirmed COVID-19 cases or suspected COVID-19 cases is requested to report to GMA immediately. Negative test result or self quarantine are requested for returning school, following as CDC guidelines.
· Sanitizing learning materials at least two times a day.
· Weekly professional deep cleaning.